Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
We invite you to become a member of THEA Community Support for the 2022-23 school year. Membership runs from August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023. Regardless of when you join THEA, memberships expire July 31, 2023.
Membership requirements include:
- acknowledging the THEA statement of faith and family definition
- actively participating in home schooling
- agreeing to THEA Bylaws
- signing the waiver of liability
- paying annual dues of $25 (
- participating in and helping with THEA activities
Membership is at the discretion and approval of THEA Steering. If the above conditions of membership are not upheld, membership may be revoked.
THEA has no paid positions. The volunteer time and effort of the Steering Committee and member families make our organization successful.
It is our desire that THEA will:
- provide resources, support, and encouragement for home educators and their families
- sponsor activities in keeping with common Christian values in an atmosphere of mutual service and respect and
- relay information pertaining to home education.
THEA has multiple levels of membership. If you are a member of another community/support group, please consider joining the Resource Access level to make room for those who have no other opportunities to be a part of a homeschool community.
Membership dues must be paid before your site login is activated. You will not be able to log-in as a member and view Community Support members only resources such as calendar, event registration and directory, until your dues are paid. You can pay with a debit card, credit card Pay Now button on the second page of this registration form.
Your name and contact info will appear exactly as typed. Please check for spelling errors, typos and capitalization before hitting submit. PLEASE DO NOT USE ALL CAPS.
Please complete the form below. Items marked with a red asterisk are required, others are optional.